1. I will sign up for paperless billing from every company that offers it.
2. I will ALWAYS remember my canvas bags at the grocery store.
3. Instead of letting the shower run to warm up, I will put a watering can in it to catch the cold water and then water the plants with it.
4. Every time I purchase something that is going to go into our wastewater system, ie. shampoo, dish soap, I will read the labels to make sure there are no phosphates.
5. I will budget in money for double paned windows or the likes in order to conserve energy in my house.
6. I will make an appointment with the electric company for an energy audit.
7. I will make sure that the washing machine is full before I run it, no more 1/2 loads.
8. I will unplug every appliance that I can when not in use.
9. I will make sure that my tires are full so that I don't waste gasoline.
10. I will have Chuck turn down the temperature on our water heater.
Small steps to a greener life...