Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Some Funnies From My Littles

Zoe age 6
Zoe told me that she wanted Aqua Sand for her birthday. I reminded her that she just had a birthday in May. She said, "that's not fair! Why do I always have to use the same date for my birthday?

“Mom, not letting me draw on my body is crushing my creative soul.”


“Mom, I got a comb stuck on the top of my head”-I’m driving Zoe, I’ll get it out when I get home. “OK mom, I’ll just be a helicopter then”


I'm driving kids to school and there is a police car behind me. Zoe yells, "step on it mom, we have to lose the Po-Po".




Talia age 4 
"Mom pretend I have a penis but I'm still a girl"

My husband Chuck was cleaning a DVD for Talia. She told him to wipe it on her shirt. Chuck explained that he needed a special cloth to clean it properly. Talia said, "why is everything special with you?" He told her that she was special. Talia replied, "I'm not special, I'm Jewish!"

Dinnertime at the Manes house... Talia, "can I tell you a story?" Sure I replied. "Ok. Once upon a time there was a girl named Kiki. Kiki stuck her head in the toiled and ate a poop. Her hair got wet. The end."  
Talia recently told me that before she was born she went to heaven and asked God if Alison Manes could be her mommy. Sigh. 
 
Talia wearing her goggles as a headband while at a restaurant
 

No comments: