Saturday, March 14, 2009

Taking Most of the Crew to Washington

Chuck and I along with 4 out of 6 kids are heading to Washington State this Wednesday. It's amazing how unprepared we are for the weather. We take the nice weather here in Arizona for granted. We don't own say snowboots, I don't even have closed toed shoes. Our winter coats are sweatshirts and hats...who needs hats?

So I am headed to Savers, a thrift store in town, to try and get some gear. I can't in good conscience go out and buy brand new snow gear that will only be used once or twice a year.

Savers is my favorite thrift store, not only are we re-using something instead of buying new, but their profits go to charity. It's a win-win situation. Last time I shopped there for a dress, I got a brand new dress with the original tags on it. The original price was $144 and I got it for $2.50. LOVE SAVERS!




Here is a link to the entire album: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/album.php?aid=2009111&id=1591010718

No comments: