Friday, July 2, 2010

Designer Disposable Diapers on the Today Show!?!

I was very excited when I got a call from my mom today at 7:30am telling me that the today show was featuring designer diapers in the next segment. I hurried and ran to the living room to tape it. I wondered which brand would be featured or if it would showcase several brands of cloth diapers.



When the segment started I was stunned.



They were gushing over new Huggies Denim and some Pampers that had designs on them. On the screen the pampers looked white to me. You can see it
here and here



Forgive me if I'm wrong because I don't watch much tv and I don't think I've ever watched the Today show - but doesn't the title allude that their topics are current to, well, today?




Today's diapers ARE cloth diapers.




They come in an array of colors, styles, fabrics and prices. You can purchase cloth diapers from $8-$95 - now that IS a designer diaper.




If you'd like to learn more about cloth diapers, the effects of disposables on our baby's health, the environment and our pocketbook then please click
here

If you disagree with the promotion of disosable diapers then please let the Today show know how you feel.

No comments: