Monday, June 8, 2009

Road Trippin

My family and I are about to embark on a four day road trip. The final destination is Newman Lake, WA home of LolliDoo Headquarters.

I am not a fan of driving, get me to an airport and I'm happy. I don't have the patience for endless driving, I'm too antsy. This is going to be interesting.

Chuck decided that it would do us all good and save money to drive. He also declared that we are leaving at 3am on Thursday so that we can spend the day at the Grand Canyon. While that's a great idea, I don't think he considered that we will be exhausted and chasing kids who are wide awake after sleeping in the car for 5 hours.




Oy vey.

Day 2 we are going to go see the arches in Moab, UT. Chuck is really excited about this. I am more excited to spend the night at my friend's house in Sandy, UT.



Day 3 we are going to the Idaho Potato Museum. Is this starting to remind anyone of Chevy Chase? We even have the cargo carrier on the roof of the van now.





Finally we arrive at Carl and Melissa's house on Day 4. We will co-habitate for about a month, give or take.

Check in for LolliDoo updates, we are going to be working on projects that will rock your socks.

4 comments:

Earth Lovin Diaper Mama said...

I'm so excited! I want you here NOW! lol! We're busy all week making accommodations for everyone, even your desk is almost ready! WOOHOOO!!!!!

Andrea P. said...

I know you guys will probably be super busy, but if you want to ever meet at say Pavillion Park (Mel will know where that is) it would be fun to meet up with you lovely ladies!

My earthy momma odyssey said...

Andrea-it would be easier if you come see us on a weekend, unless you are really far. Mel and I would need 2 cars to carry our brood.

MY DESK! WOOT!

Guinea Pig said...

I've got an RV you can have . . .

Have fun on your trip. I love those places. I wish I were there with you. Well except that potato thing; that is just strange.