Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Ali the Artist

Many of you know me as one of the LolliDoo® Diapers co-founders. You may not know that I am also a formally trained artist. BL (before LolliDoo®) I was a relatively successful graphic designer.

Part of working through my grief after my brother's death last October, has been going back to my roots. I'd like to share some of my art.



These are all semi self portraits that I did in colored pencils. 


















This next group is all acrylic on canvas of varying size. Some of my acrylics are available for purchase on Etsy.








I was very upset by all the anti-gay, anti-breastfeeding sentiments lately and these are my responses. (also available for sale). All acrylic on canvas of varying size. If you'd like more information or are interested in a commissioned piece please email me.








Lastly - a self portrait 








No comments: