Well Ike is a big boy now and he's using the potty. It looks like we need a new LolliDoode or LolliDoodette.
Submit as many photos as you like of your baby wearing a LolliDoo™ to: email@example.com.
One LolliDoo™ Free Spirit™ eco-pocket™ diaper
One LolliDoo™ eco-pocket™ diaper
I, ______________ consent to let GGSI publish photographs of my child on the internet and in print media. I surrender the rights to the photograph(s) that I submit.
LolliDoode Photo Contest Rules:
· Photos must be high resolution in JPG or TIFF format, minimum 300 dpi/dots or pixels per inch. Photos can be in color, black and white, sepia tone or duotone and must be taken of your child.
· Your photo entries must have been created
· By entering the contest, you agree to have any of your winning photos and photos that receive honorable mention displayed and used in LolliDoo™, LolliPlace print and electronic communication materials, advertising and promotional materials and on the websites, for any purpose and at any time in the future, without any fee or other form of compensation.
· You waive all moral rights in any of your winning photos and photos that receive honorable mention.
· You may submit more than one photograph.
· The photo subject must be relevant to LolliDoo™ diapers. Photos that contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content will not be considered. GGSI will determine, in its sole discretion, what constitutes such content.
· Your submission must be accompanied
· Participants who have submitted winning/honorable mention photos will be notified at the beginning of June 2010, approximately. If you are a winner, you will be notified and, upon notification, you must respond within five (5) days of such notification. If you don’t respond within that time, you will be disqualified and will not receive a prize and another contestant may be selected.
· You acknowledge that GGSI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend all or any portion of this contest without notice for any reason whatsoever, without any liability to you for any costs you may have incurred in respect to the contest.
· GGSI is entitled to interpret these rules as required and its decisions are final.